Marketing Guidelines for UL Data Acceptance Programs
Congratulations on qualifying to share your test data with UL. Now that you’ve made the investment in equipment and personnel to generate product test data to our exacting requirements, we encourage you to leverage this important credential in your marketing and advertising efforts to differentiate your company from your competitors.
These guidelines apply to all participants in UL’s Data Acceptance Program (Client Test Data Program, Third Party Test Data Program and Total Certification Program) as well as companies participating as IECEE CB Testing Laboratories (CBTL), Specialized Testing Laboratories (SPTL) and Customers’ Testing Facilities Stage 1, 2 ,3 or 4 (CTF) for which UL is the responsible National Certification Body.
Some examples of how you can promote your participation:
- Feature in your print and digital advertising
- Announce on your social channels and your website
- Announce to your employees
- Include in your sales collateral
- Promote at trade shows
- Feature in a promotional video
- Issue a news release
- Promote in your email signature
- Promote on your vehicles, on or in your building, or on your building signage
In communicating about your participation in a UL test data acceptance program, please see the do’s and don’ts below:
References to data acceptance programs
|Sample correct references||Sample incorrect references|